Sunday, July 11, 2010

Making Doggie Biscuits


I can't believe this, but I actually created a recipe for peanut butter doggie biscuits. Quincey loves them. The ingredients are all natural and they contain no preservatives, additives or sugars. They taste rather bland to me, but Quincey can't get enough of them. I wonder if I should try them out on other dogs? I used a bunny cookie cutter and I think I am going to call them "Peanut Butter Bunny Bark!" I think it has a ring to it. Here's the recipe.



Peanut Butter Bunny Bark!

1C Whole W. (WW) flour
2 T white flour
1/3 c cornmeal
1 T veg oil or margarine
1 egg
1/4 c 2% milk
2 T low fat salted peanut butter or 1/4 c ground roasted peanuts

Preheat oven 350
Mix dry ingredients
add wet ingredients
roll out 1/4 inch thick
cut and bake
30 mins~golden brown
cool very well before serving

No comments:

Post a Comment