Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Little Pup That Can

Okay, Quincey is now officially eight months old. Today I saw my little puppy outrun a great Dane that was at least five times his height, length and weight. He out maneuvered him as well. He ran so fast I could not believe it. He can also leap. I am just a few inches over five feet tall and this little puppy, standing twelve inches high on all fours, can jump up past my shoulders.



He's quite the charmer too. I read that the Basenji will charm it's owner into play. He does this all the time. He pretends he's sleepy, sidles up next to me, licks my cheek and then grabs my scrunchi with his mouth, pulls it from my hair and runs away with it, expecting that I will chase after him. Of course, I have to if I want it back!

No comments:

Post a Comment